If you are having problems loading the game on Facebook, we recommend the following:
1. Restart your computer.
2. Try an alternative browser. Changing internet browsers is often the solution. These programs can be downloaded and installed for free. Below is a list of the most used browsers: 👉 Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/new/ 👉 Google Chrome:https://www.google.com/intl/fr/chrome/browser/
3. Delete the cache and cookies in your browser ensuring that you select to delete them for the whole history and/or entire timeframe. You will find below the corresponding instructions for the main internet browsers: 👉 Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=fr 👉 Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-vider-le-cache-de-firefox
4. Ensure no ad blocker, plugin or antivirus is blocking access to the game.
How to solve connection issues during the game?
Belote.com is a live game against other players. For this reason, players need to have an uninterrupted, stable internet connection in order to play.
Many factors can lead to interruptions in the internet connection, we therefore recommend trying the following in case you have technical issues:
1. Use a cabled connection rather than wifi, if possible.
2. If using wifi, ensure other people using the wifi connection are not doing bandwidth intensive activities (e.g. music and video streaming, downloading…).
3. Restart router.
4. Restart computer.
5. Try an alternative browser. Changing internet browsers is often the solution. These programs can be downloaded and installed for free. Below is a list of the most used browsers: 👉Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/new/ 👉 Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/fr/chrome/browser/
6. If using wifi, avoid having many large objects between the router and the computer.
If you would like more information on this subject, we invite you to contact our Customer Support by clicking on the bubble or on the“contact us” icon located in the upper right corner of this FAQ or on the“Customer Support ”link located at the bottom left of your screen.